Mgr. Marie Čech
+420 720 268 705
Current Capacity as of November 14, 2023
I am currently accepting clients for the following services: Psychotherapy (initial consultations available in November/December 2023 by agreement with clients)
1 spot for individual psychotherapy
1 spot for couples' psychotherapy
Online psychotherapy (Google Meet)
Prague 2 - Vinohrady Therapy sessions
while walking (at a prearranged location) are possible by mutual agreement.
I work with adults, couples, and students. I do not judge or advise. I believe that what we have in our minds influences the functioning of our bodies, and likewise, how our bodies function affects our minds.
Key areas of focus include: the college/university experience, LGBTQIA+, communication in relationships, eating disorders, environmental grief, expats issues, professional satisfaction, challenging relationships with oneself or others, solitude, loneliness and anxiety.
Clients also approach me with issues such as: intrusive thoughts, coping with death, low self-esteem, polyamory, imposter syndrome, the challenges faced by Generation Z, and its tribulations.
Education and Certifications
- Training in Systemic Psychotherapy (G-Institute)
- Basic Crisis Intervention (Remedium)
- Psychiatric Essentials (Czech Diaconia)
- Feedback Techniques (Podané ruce)
- Kid skills (Dalet)
- Client Work in the Prevention of Social Deviations (Innovation in Study Programs, Department of Social Pathology and Sociology, University of Hradec Králové)
- The Psychology of Stress and Relaxation & Family as an Institution (Eastern Michigan University, Master's Program)
- Social Pedagogy (University of Hradec Králové), Master's Degree Program
- Social Pathology and Prevention (University of Hradec Králové), Bachelor's Degree Program
Professional Experience and Internships
- Social Pedagogue at Elementary School
- Foster Families (Foster Family Center, nonprofit organization)
- Lecturer for Adaptation Courses with Classroom Diagnosis
- Primary Prevention Lecturer at Magdalena, nonprofit organization (2013-2015) and Prostor pro, nonprofit organization (2010-2015)
- Human Resources Specialist (2016-2018)
- Development and Support of a Multidisciplinary Research Team for the Study of Contemporary Families at UHK (Finland, 2014)
- ISZ-Management Center, Professional Internship (2018)
- Gaudia - Psychotherapeutic Center, Center for Psychotherapy and Family Therapy, Professional Internship (2017-2018)
- Participation in various conferences.
Prices are the same as for in-person meetings.
The stated prices are final. I am not a VAT payer.